Korean Natural Eyebrow Tutorial by Liah Yoo
Korean eyebrows are usually straightly or very slightly arched. The emphasis is on the youthful-looking brows so they should be full, thick, with one shade lighter than hair color (unless you dye your hair blonde).
They look simple but they are not as simple to achieve.
In this video Liah Yoo shows you how to achieve the full natural looking brows that will also be long-lasting.
These step-by-step natural Korean eyebrow tutorial explains in details of how you can achieve the look
- Use semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo products for that long-lasting natural brow.
- Always trim and/or groom the hair before applying any product.
- If your brows lack the hair volume, use the brow-volumizing brow mascara to add the volume.
- Use one shade lighter than your hair color for your brows, unless you already have very light-colored hair.
- Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint ‘Dark Brown
- Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Volumizing Mascara
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper
- Maybelline Fashion Brow 3D Powder Palette