Natural Fig Makeup by Hyojin
This look is light and low-key but also very sassy and easy to achieve.
Again, Korean makeup is always about less is more. So be subtle, and gentle with the application. Start small and slowly build up the colors.
- Fig (mix of coral and maroon) color
- Grey thin eyeliner
- Natural slightly arched brows
- Matte lips
- Aegyo (cute undereye bags)
- Primers are very important for this look. Use green base primer to counter the redness, and use pore minimizing primer for smooth foundation application
- Skip the dewy look. But don’t over-mattify your face either. Use bb cushion for light base makeup application then use thicker formula concealer on areas that need concealing. Use light translucent powder to set everything in.
- Use waxy consistency brow cream to set the shape of the brows before going in with brow powder for the more natural look.
- Then set the brows with a lighter shade of brow mascara.
- Always connect the eyebrows to the bridge of your nose by using light brown cool tone contour powder.
- Use contour powder to create aegyo
- Use orange brown matte eyeshadow to start but go in with some pinkish or shimmery red eyeshadow on top to achieve the maroon / red hue like the fig
- Use gray instead of black eyeliner for softer and more feminine look
- Use brown instead of black mascara but apply many coats.
- Lens: Lens Zenith Gold / Gray
- SKIN AL X-RAP / Water-pool sun cream
- Aritaum / Foramaster Primer
- IOPE / Air Cushion Cover No. 21
- Can Make / Color Stick No. 4
- Peace / Perf Oil Control Press Powder
- Benefit / BROWNING & GIFF PROFILE Brow Pencil
- Kiss me / Habi rotation coloring mascara
- Kate / Super Sharp Eyeliner A
- Tukulpo School / Art by Rodin Shedding
- Laneige / Ideal Shadow Quad 7
- Etude / American shot with half shot
- Pia / Opulent Pigment
- Lily Bye Red / Stella Eyes Nine Tonne
- Maybelline / Magnum Mascara
- IOPE / air cushion blusher roze pink
- Ellegg / Color Picking Tint Pink Rocket
- Esue / Modist